The following presentation is a review of the Aid & Attendance Pension. This is a benefit that is available to Veterans, their spouses and widows, to help cover their assisted living and home care expenses. There are a number of different qualifications that we will review. Benefits are available to Veterans who have income, substantial savings and even real estate. If they require aid from another person for their personal functions, such as bathing, feeding, dressing, toileting or other daily living activities, they may be eligible. The cost for such care can be excessive and there are benefits available which can help you cover these costs.
- Duration Approx 60 minutes
- Target Audience SENIORS , FAMILY MEMBERS
- Presenter(s) Shira Yerike
- Organization Veteran Care Services
- Contact Phone 732-604-5218
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org