Have a dispute as to 1) how to care for Mom or Dad or loved one; 2) an end of life decision; 3) who should be granted a power of attorney, conservatorship or guardianship; 4) finances for Mom or Dad or loved one; 5) terms of will/probate? Instead of expensive and divisive litigation, solve the problem with mediation or collaborative law. You will save money and relationships. How mediation and collaborative law works and how to find a mediator or collaborative lawyer will be discussed.
- Duration 1 hour
- Target Audience SENIORS , FAMILY MEMBERS
- Presenter(s) Gabrielle Strich
- Organization Strich law Firm
- Contact Phone 609-924-2900
- Contact Email email@example.com