The Greystone Residential Program At Friends Hospital is a Long-term Residence for Adults and Older Adults with Mental Illness (non-dementia related).
- Private –pay residence with structured programming to address mental health needs
- Program staffed 24/7 and includes nursing, psychiatry, social work, & counselors
- Licensed by State of PA and accredited by The Joint Commission
- Full access to beautiful 100-acre rural campus in historic Philadelphia
- Member of American Residential Treatment Association
- Long-term stays and three to six-month respite options available