About this event:
Created by Sheli Monacchio
Brandywine Living at Princeton, 155 Raymond Rd., Princeton NJ 08540
Driving More Business with Social Media
From understanding the different social media platforms, to choosing what to say and where to say it, this seminar will give you the keys to the most effective social media marketing for you.
Constant Contact Guru will be our speaker.
Mark Your Calendars!
Venue and Breakfast Host is
Brandywine Living Princeton
155 Raymond Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
Bonnie Kantor is the owner of Pressing Issues, a custom web solutions and digital marketing agency located in Metuchen since 1992. She is a geek disguised as a people-person with an expertise in social media marketing—Facebook, Twitter, Linked In—and more.
In her role as a Constant Contact Master-Certified Solution Provider, Bonnie presents workshops and seminars about marketing and social media throughout the state. She has been helping businesses stay top-of-mind using email marketing and social media tools for more than thirteen years.
What we’ll cover:
- Determine the platform that’s right for you and your organization
- Announce your presence and build your network
- Create and share content that encourages action
- Understand social media advertising and learn your options
- Convert social media leads into potential customers by growing your email list